Terms & Conditions
- Although maximum efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the content present on this website, the same should not be interpreted as a statement of law and should not be used for any legal purposes.
- In the case of any uncertainty or doubts based on the content displayed on the page, users are requested to verify with the owner of the website to clarify the same.
- The proprietor of this page is not liable to any loss, expense indirect or direct whatsoever arising from the use or loss of use of data, with regards to using this website.
- The terms and conditions mentioned are governed in agreement with the Indian laws. Thus, any problem arising under the conditions of these terms is subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- All information displayed on this website (including hyperlinks or pointers to outside information) is curated and maintained by the private organization.
If someone copies our course content or violates our intellectual property by selling our strategies and recording them, that person could be liable for a lawsuit and compensation.>
- The content material of the video is for educational purpose only.
- The trainer is not a financial advisor.
- All trading stratigies used for infomational purposes only.
- Do you financial research before you do any investment or trading in stock market.
- We offer a 100% refund if you don’t feel satisfied with our classes within 7 sessions.
- No refund is issued once a student has completed the course.
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site or fill out a form. In these cases, we will ask for name, email address, phone number and IP address.
- All documentation provided to us is strictly for our internal verification and record-keeping purposes; we do not share any information with anyone outside our organization.
How To Contact Us