Advanced Technical analysis Course
By this Advanced Technical analysis online course, You will enrich your trading skills and learning the essential trading techniques from our best program, makes you as a successful trader or investor in the market. This advanced course is designed in a simple way with a detailed list of all essential topics that covers different concepts in technical analysis. To learn more about the internal strategies in technical analysis to sharpen your trading skills and guidance from the experienced tutors makes you to develop your skills in technical analysis. Soon you will become a technical analyst and become capable to handle the market data in an efficient way, that makes you expertise in predicting market trends. This advanced technical analysis course is not only for making profits, but also a gateway for risk free trading in the stock market.
Who should take this Course:
- Wealth managers
- Portfolio Managers
- Relationship Managers
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Technical analysis along with Chart Types in detail such as Candlestick chart, Line chart, and Bar chart helps to analyze the historical data of stocks. You will learn about the history and methods of technical analysis with detailed examples.
- You will learn about Candlestick Patterns to track the price of stocks in high accuracy through a graphical chart using predefined rules.
- You will also get an insight of listed candlestick patterns such as Hammer man, Hanging man, spinning top, Bearish Engulf, Shooting Sta, Inverted Hammer, Bullish Harami, Piercing Pattern, Dark cloud cover, Bullish Engulf, Bearish Harami, Morningstar, Evening Star
- You will get detailed explanations on Bullish,Bearish Patternsthat helps to identify the stock trends based on charts in technical analysis. Understanding the rare Rounded top pattern and the bullish cup & handle patterns in share market along with other patterns such as Head & Shoulder, Descending triangle, Double Top, Ascending triangle, Tripal Bottom, Rounded Bottom, Flag & Pennant, Inverted Head&Shoulder, Double Bottom, Triple Top, Symmetrical triangle
- You will gain knowledge on most widely used Moving averages and its types such as Simple Moving averages and Exponential Moving averages to find current trends in the stock market. With the benefits you will get a view on comparing of Exponential Versus Simple
- Like moving averages Trend line is also an inexpensive tool in technical analysis divided into Uptrend line and Downtrend line. By learning this you can complete the analysis in an easiest way using the historical data.
- By gaining knowledge on trend lines you can able to identify the Support & Resistance level through explanations, which is considered as essential in technical analysis for decision making
- To predict future price movements in the stock market, you will learn about Technical Indicators & Oscillators which focus on price, volume, and open interest mainly used by short term traders. You will also know about the technical indicators such asMACD, RSI, Stochastic, Bollinger Band and its uses along with the Leading and Lagging Indicators.
- You will learn about the trading strategy Gaps in technical analysis, where very sharp rise and fall happened in stock prices and its types, such as Breakaway Gaps, Common Gaps, Exhaustion Gaps, Runaway Gaps.
- After learning about Uptrend and the Downtrend lines by using the trend lines you will learn about the Divergence to make market decisions. You will get a comparative study on Positive and Negative of Divergence to make more profit on short term trading
- You will learn about Pivot Point Trading that becomes the key to analyze the support and resistance. Along with other factors in technical analysis calculated by several methods, especially by five point method.
- You will learn about the Fibonacci sequence in detail and how it has been analyzed along with other factors in technical analysis. Five wave patterns of Elliot Wave Theory in technical analysis for market prediction in a detailed way for more accuracy and profits in short term market.
- By interpreting Volume& OI you will know about the contracts and liquidity in stock market used in day to day trading.
- It is essential to know about Risk management than profit making in technical analysis to play a safe game at the stock market. By learning the risk management by several techniques one can earn maximum as well as to reduce the loss, it’s must for traders and investors to focus on risk management.
- Focusing on Multiple Timeframe by different types of traders by taking sometime to analysis and choosing the right time frame can make good returns in the stock market.
- Along with all you will also learn about different Trading Strategies as well as Strength and Weakness of Technical Analysis makes you an independent trader in short term trading.
- You will learn about the complete Trading Plan and Trading Techniques for short term and long-term trading using technical analysis in detail, with different strategies makes you as a better trader and the prime objective of this course also accomplished by learning this method and techniques from a trained professionals at Binvestments